Pages

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

This gets a little personal..

I have filled many, many journals. Over the years however, I've defaced some, thrown out others, and burned others to pieces. I'm a mad artist I suppose. However, these are some memorable quotes from some journals that have survived my wrath...ponder and enjoy. :p
P.S. How ironic is it to post diary entries on a blog? Haha, needless to say I haven't written in a journal in about a year..Teenage drama! It's like a bunch of Taylor Swift lyrics.. haha



"I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything. But if he does have something against me - - he never made it known. And if he's done with me - I'm not going to fix something that's not...broken."

"It was devastating. He and I were closer than I've ever been with anyone else."

"I couldn't be happier."

"But I'm still in "love" with him. Yes, still. I never stopped. He doesn't know this yet it's obvious. I love him. We've been friendly for a while and we text everyday and he calls us friends. It's nice."

"But I wanna know - - if he's probably not into me then why do people say he is?"

"But I don't get it. We aren't like we were a year ago. At least, it doesn't feel that way to me. So why are things like this now? It's so f****d. I'm so f****d. Big shocker there though. Haha. But I finally, finally don't care. Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe we'll get somewhere. Probably not but I'll still "love" him. Forever and ever and ever. Although there isn't forever."

"I'm so content with everyone and everything."

"But instead of getting p****d - - he grinned!"

"Awkward. As is my life. What can I say? At least it's...unique."

"It was spectacular."

"I never asked the specifics on what he said because...I didn't want to seem like annoying and immature about it, ya know? But...yeah. He hasn't texted me yet today. I'm nervous. But he still has time..."

"Right now, I can't handle this. Any of it. I need help."

"I have never felt so alone in all my life."

"Wow. Just found this bad boy (diary) between my mattresses."

"I no longer have anything to do with any of them!!! As far as I'm concerned, they can go f*** their sad pathetic lives that are leading them nowhere."

"She's my best friend and I want to be there for her but how do I tell her she's making the biggest mistake of her life?"

"Same old s***. I give up."

"I wish I knew what to do. I think I want this, but I don't want to and then fail. Because if I do it and fail, I'll have NOTHING. At all. And I can't settle for that. This is ridiculous."

"I spilled my heart to him... again. Oops."

"You're supposed to fight for what you want..well I did. And it didn't work. So hopefully I'm destined for something more. It wouldn't be so bad if he would just admit there was something there."

"That's all."

"F my life. As usual. Hah."

"I've got it all figured out. But..."

"I really don't want it. Any of it."

"I want...different."

"Yeah I know. Completely ridiculous. I mean, I don't know anything about it! But maybe that's why it's so appealing. Who knows? I sure as hell don't."

"I could grow, change, develop, learn, travel..."

"It's everything I want, but is it what I want? Honestly."

"Will I be able to handle it?"

"It's all so unknown. I'm not sure what to do. I wish someone could just tell me: 'yes, this is what you're supposed to do.' But I know that's not possible."

1 comment:

ChickLitGirl said...

I can totally relate to half the stuff here.
"I spilled my heart to him... again. Oops."

"F my life. As usual. Hah."

"It was devastating. He and I were closer than I've ever been with anyone else."

"But I wanna know - - if he's probably not into me then why do people say he is?"
[THIS is one line that makes me SO MAD. WHY DO PEOPLE SAY THIS WHEN ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE!]

Ugh.Story of my life.

Ps, great blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails