Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Things I've Been Labeled


SMART. PRETTY. POSER. AWKWARD. TEASE. IDIOT. AWESOME. SLUT. BEAUTIFUL. CONCEITED. BITCH. BEST. UNDERSTANDING. STUPID. OPEN. LAZY. LOVE. DRAMA. CREATIVE. UNMOTIVATED. CRAZY. EMO. THOUGHTFUL. SWEET. SHIT. SILLY. PARANOID. ADORABLE. ORIGINAL. GOOD. NERD. BORING. UNIQUE. BOOKWORM. HYPOCRITE. RIGHT. WRONG. SIMPLE. AMAZING. CONTRADICTION. GOOF. COMPLICATED. KOOK. DIVA. IMMUNE. STRONG. DIFFERENT. FUNNY. NAIVE. PUNK. MUSHY. VARIETY. HILARIOUS. SELFISH. MOODY. CHARISMATIC. STRESS. GORGEOUS. LOST. PISSED. UGLY. RANDOM. FREE. CUTE. ALRIGHT. PROBLEM. CONFUSED. GENUINE. FOOL.


...So, what am I? I have no idea.

1 comment:

Writer Ninja said...

I can relate. Sometimes I feel like a human clipboard displaying everybody’s labels of me. It is the hardest thing to do, but it is so liberating to start to remove them and to realize that other people do not define who you are.

Love your blog BTW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails