Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Doin' the iPod Shuffle


Here we go again! Let's hit shuffle on the iPod and see what the first five songs are!

1)Belle of the Boulevard - Dashboard Confessional

To be honest, I'm not even a fan of Dashboard Confessional. Cleaning theaters often to "movie tunes" ingrains songs into your head, and I heard this one enough that I enjoyed it. After hearing the lyrics soooo many times, I picked up on it, and now I love it! Can't say I feel the same way about DC, but good song either way! iPod tells me I gave it a 3 out of 5 stars.

2)Te Dejo Madrid - Shakira
Umm, do YOU remember when the Shakira wave first hit? This is from her album "Laundry Service," which I clearly remember buying from my local Target after hearing "Whenever, Wherever." Such a great song! Her older music was amazing; if you haven't heard this album, you NEED to! Even though this entire song is in Spanish and I have no idea what she's singing about, I absolutely love it and rated it a 4 out of 5 stars!

3) Down - Jay Sean

Haha yes, I'm usually not into new poppy R&B rap-type music. My little sister actually played this song on REPEAT for what seemed like forever, and to be honest, it's really catchy! I kinda like it. 3 out of 5 stars.

4) ...Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
I was eight years old when this album was released, and it may have been the first album I owned. I don't care what Britney drama has gone down since, she can do no wrong in my eyes. I grew up basically idolizing her, her music, and her videos, and she has that childhood hero factor for me. This entire album was amazing; I miss the good old 90s! A 3 out of 5 stars ("You Drive Me Crazy" is actually my all-time favorite.)

5) How Do I Get There - Deana Carter

Some country music! Deana Carter was played a lot in my home when I was a child, as was country music in general. It's fantastic! She has a beautiful, innocent voice that reminds me of summer. Great song: 3 out of 5 stars. "You know I love you...how do I get there?"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails