Pages

Saturday, February 06, 2010

I'm Addicted to Dummies.

For once, dummies does not mean the male race! Actually as of late, I have grown incredibly fond of the For Dummies series. I took this picture the other day in Borders..do you have any idea how many of these books they have!? While wandering I noticed titles on every subject: blogging (my fave), ebay for seniors, spanish, microbiology...the list is endless. I have Blogging for Dummies, but I want the entire series! Imagine all the things I could learn!

And yes, in case you were wondering, I am a huge nerd. I adore it.

3 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

Ebay for seniors? I loooove it!!!

p.s. GREAT banner, btw!!

Jessi Haish said...

thank you!!!!

RAY J said...

oooh at the $1 Spot at Target (the one here has it right by the entrance) they have various pocket-sized For Dummies books too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails