Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Let's Be Weird Together


I smiled when I read a friend's Facebook status today:

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Dr. Seuss

Oh, Dr. Seuss. He always knew the words to say and how to say them. This quote basically sums up exactly what I'd be looking for in a relationship: someone that has weirdness that intertwines with mine and we are completely content in our mutual weirdness. Sigh.
I think I'd like to discover that our weirdness is compatible before I even fall in love. I'd be content knowing that I can be as strange as I am (believe me, I am) around this other person, and they to their own degree are unique. It would be fantastic if we weren't afraid to flaunt that weirdness and understand each other while living in this weird, complicated world.
Wouldn't it be lovely.

1 comment:

I Love You More Then... said...

Wow you took the words right out of my mouth.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails