Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mean Girls


It's "National Mean Girls Status Day" on Facebook today... so I thought I'd show off some of my favorite Mean Girls quotes. Honestly, who DOESN'T love this movie? And if you've been hiding under a rock and haven't seen this staple in chick flick movies, watch it NOW.

Damian: That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets.

Damian: She's fabulous, but she's evil.

Regina: Boo, you whore.

Saleslady: Sorry, we only carry sizes 1, 3, and 5. You could try Sears.

Gretchen: I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... but I can't help it that I'm so popular.

Damian: And I want my pink shirt back! I want my pink shirt back!

Mr. Duvall: Hell, no. I did *not* leave the South Side for this!

[after learning Cady is home-schooled]
Regina: But you're, like, really pretty.
Cady: Thank you.
Regina: So you agree?
Cady: What?
Regina: You think you're really pretty?
Cady: Oh... I don't know

Karen: There's a 30% chance that it's already raining!

Gretchen: Irregardless, ex-boyfriends are just off limits to friends. I mean that's just like the rules of feminism.

Gretchen: So Fetch!

Cady: Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it.

Cady: Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesn't make you any smarter. And ruining Regina George's life definitely didn't make me any happier. All you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you.

Cady: I think I'm joining the Mathletes.
Regina, Gretchen, Karen: No! No, no!
Regina: You cannot do that. That is social suicide. *Damn*! You are so lucky you have us to guide you.

Janis: Regina George... How do I begin to explain Regina George?
Emma Gerber: Regina George is flawless.
Mathlete Tim Pak: I hear her hair's insured for $10,000.
Amber D'Alessio: I hear she does car commercials... in Japan.
Kristen Hadley: Her favorite movie is Varsity Blues.
Short Girl: One time she met John Stamos on a plane...
Jessica Lopez: - And he told her she was pretty.
Bethany Byrd: One time she punched me in the face... it was awesome.

Betsy Heron: Where's Cady?
Chip Heron: She went out.
Betsy Heron: She's grounded.
Chip Heron: Are they not allowed out when they're grounded?

Janis: Oh, I love seeing teachers outside of school. It's like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs.

Gretchen: Well, I mean you wouldn't buy a skirt without asking your friends first if it looks good on you.
Cady: I wouldn't?
Gretchen: Right. Oh, and it's the same with guys. Like, you may think you like someone, but you could be wrong.

1 comment:

I Love You More Then... said...

Thank you for making me aware of this occasion! I am currently changing my facebook status.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails