Pages

Sunday, February 07, 2010

United State of Pop 2009


Oh my gosh. I just heard the happiest "song" in the world. It's actually 25 songs rolled into one, and it's a mash-up. I LOVE mash-ups. A mash-up is basically two or more different songs put together to create a mega-song. And with this one, it takes the biggest hits of 2009 to make an amazing party song. Check it out! I mean, it made my gum fall out of my mouth, which caused me to tip my laptop, spilling my glass of water on the floor. That makes it pretty awesome. I love mash-ups, and I love this song.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My school just had Greek Week, and one of the frats used this song for a dance they did at the talent show. I fell in love with it, and after reading your blog (which is AMAZING, by the way--you're incredibly talented!!) I finally know what it is! Thank you!! :)

Jessi Haish said...

Thank you sooo much! Haha and I'm very happy you were able to stumble upon the song :) Have a good day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails