Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's been a week...


I'm so sorry I have not posted in a week. I would hate to lose any of my dear followers. :(
So much has been going lately! First, I fell...hard. I've been so distracted, haha! I finally got my act together and I now have an amazing, amazing boyfriend (more on that later.) I have spent most of this week putting in hours at the job and working my butt off in my classes. This weekend I am going to Chicago to see Beauty & the Beast on Broadway with my grandparents! I cannot wait!
I really don't know what to blog about!!! So, if you have any ideas, please don't be shy in leaving comments. I will be posting SOON! I miss blogging!

Love,
Jessi

3 comments:

I Love You More Than... said...

I hear that show i amazing now I'm jealous!
Be sure to get some Garretts popcorn while you're in town!

Leslie said...

I created a site to help myself & others come up with things to blog about.. you might like it! http://dailyblogtopic.com/

Jessi Haish said...

Amazing, Leslie! Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails