Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Journal to Blog #4: No More Mr. Nice Guy


"You're super sweet to me. You want to get to know me better. You quite possibly are interested in me. You treat me so well.

It's almost nauseating. How can someone be that nice all the time? Are you ever honest, or do you just want a smile on my face? I absolutely loathe the thought of saying or doing things just to make someone happy. I don't care how hurt someone is by the truth - - lies hurt so much more.

You're so nice though. You really want what's best for me and would be the ideal boyfriend.

However...
I'm shallow. I've come to terms with this. I don't see you as 'good enough' even though you're most likely exactly what I need. I don't picture this puzzle fitting together.

And why don't I like you?! I wish I did, but I truly can't.

You were right, boy. I'm sorry I just found out. Just like you said:'Hell, life doesn't work like that.'"

2 comments:

I Love You More Than... said...

Oh Jessi. I know exactly what you're talking about. Hopefully both of you will find the right person.

Jessi Haish said...

Thanks Courtney. It's crazy how much we have in common!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails