Pages

Friday, April 09, 2010

Journal to Blog # 5: My Favorite Song Today


Does your favorite song change every few weeks? Or do you ever find a certain track to be tolerable on repeat?

"Here we go again. I've listened to another song and deemed it perfect. This happens every once in a while...whether or not it is a song I've heard before.
I hear it, connect with it and it will become the only song I can listen to. Right now it's "Vienna" by Billy Joel. I've listened to it at least fifteen times today. The song will never grow old to me; I'll just listen to it on repeat until I hear something 'greater.' This has happened many times before, and I don't understand it. The two before this were "Night Moves" by Bob Seger and "Two out of Three Ain't Bad" by Meatloaf. Amazing songs. I listened to them over and over and over until I got hooked on another song. Something about these songs speaks to me and I can't let them go...

But 'Vienna' just ended. Time to push play once more."

2 comments:

Alex said...

cool you should check out my blog

Anonymous said...

ghcdgrhntk
はじめましてこんにちわw
いつもこっそり拝見させてもらってます^-^
ファンになっちゃったのでまたちょくちょく遊びにきますね~ノシ

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails