Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

25 Things....

Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend while remembering what it's truly about. Until I get back to regular posting, here's a fun game: 25 facts about myself. If I tagged your blog at the end that means I want to learn more about you and I'd love to see it on YOUR blog! :) Even if I didn't tag you, I'd still love to see your answers, so let's blog it up!
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a post with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. Aerosmith is the greatest band. Ever.
2. I love to read
3. I found a note written to myself in seventh grade, and it said how much I loved Jason Mraz and how famous he would be someday. Bam, "I'm Yours" - number one single. I like to brag that I called it.
4. I want to travel the world.
5. I was a Girl Scout for twelve years.
6. I want to work in the journalistic industry. Newspapers or magazines, doesn't matter to me.
7. I am terrified of knives. Blame it on Michael Myers.
8. I can be shallow.
9.
I don't like violence, but I understand it is a part of life.
10. I love dogs more than people. They don't judge you, or step on your feelings like humans do.
11. I don't like sea food, peanut buttter, cheese, foreign foods, and many other things.
12. I played softball for six or seven years. I was a pitcher, and had potential, but I gave it up to devote more time to art. Most of the time I think I made a mistake there.
13. I wear my emotions on my sleeve, and I am happy to please people. Most of the time this just gets me hurt.
14. I love birthdays. Yours, mine, his...doesn't matter whose. I just love birthdays.
15. Dirty Dancing is my favorite movie. Along with Remember the Titans. I can say every line while I watch it.
16.
I really really dislike people who say they love all kinds of music, except country. Most music is based off of country, and country is bad ass. The people who say this have heard the wrong country and have no idea what they are talking about. If this is you, I can give you some damn good country music.
17. I don't drink, smoke, or do any form of drugs. This is the only body I've got. And the way I see it, those things cost money. And they don't make anything more exciting or fun. They just cost money and eat away at your organs.
18. I was a student ambassador for the People to People program in sixth grade. I traveled to Arizona and Utah and saw great things. I also met my best friend Monika who is in Maryland. I see her about every two years and I love her to death.
19.
I am one of the laziest people you will meet
20. I have a little sister who is rad. She is 12 and in Girl Scouts, soccer, and basketball. She's great at everything she does. My mom is a stay at home mom and my dad is a truck driver. I used to go on the road with him when I was younger, so I've been to a lot of states. But, he can be gone for long stretches of time.
21.
I have no religion. I believe in karma and reincarnation because they make sense to me. But due to lack of experience, I do not understand large, organized religion.
22. I am in my first serious relationship with my boyfriend. Before this year I'd never felt the need to even try, and I didn't really know anyone that I thought was worth devotion. It's crazy how the right person can change your mind.
23.
I have been in my awkward stage since I was seven. I have big buck front teeth, with a gap in the middle (its hereditary). I have experimented with nearly every hair dye color. And I've had some pretty crappy haircuts. I'm just always going to be in my awkward stage.
24. I love taking and having photographs. If my house were to burn down, I would get my family and dogs out, and grab my photo albums. They mean so much to me.
25. I have amazing friends. Those who have decided to stick with me... I love you. I understand it can difficult to be my friend, but I try my hardest. I understand I am a weird person. I am emotional. I am usually stressed, worried, or just bitchy. I can dress weird, I can act normal. I am just a very...unique person. But its who I am, so thanks for always being there for me.
I'm bestowing this upon...
Lydia at Writerquake
Jasmine at Livin' Life!
Sarah at This Unfinished Life
Melissa at So About What I Said...
Erica at Pretty All the Time
Lizzi at Bookish.Spazz
Mandy at Sunny Insomniac
Molly at Hope, Fate and a Little Hypothetical Coffee.
Lindsey at It's my time to bloom.
Chrissy at A Fresh Start With... *~Kalei~*

Photos Via (We Heart It)

21 comments:

Levonne said...

I love the pictures you use in your posts. Do you take them or do you find them on the internet? Like these today - yours or borrowed? Thanks for sharing about yourself! You're a cool young woman! http://levonneandjohnscaliforniaodyssey.blogspot.com/

Nikita said...

Madonna has a gap between her teeth too! You'll be famous one day with that gap! :D Good luck!

sophie isabelle said...

give me some bad ass country please. i've only heard the bad stuff. honest. :)

UjSen said...

I disagree with number 1
for me there is no greatest band in the world. !!!!!! :D

Cortney said...

Awesome stuff there. (: It was nice getting to know you a bit better.

Gossip Guy said...

Eeeeeeeek, are you sure you want to be a journalist? Speaking from 9 years of experience in the biz, it's tough, underpaid work.

That said, I love it because I love what I write about. And my blog lets me unleash those things I don't and can't write about...

PS: Thanks for sharing!

Jenn said...

I love birthdays too...especially birthday cake! :)

Erica said...

I love all types of music, "including country"!
I always say if you really love music, you have to love it all because all genres can be interwoven.

Country is true storytelling. Willie Nelson is the man.

Check out his song:
"I Never Cared for You". It's poetry

Loved the 25 facts.

Erica said...

I'm working on my facts, check my blog shortly for mine. :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm fascinating...loved the post! especially number 18 :)

Anonymous said...

ps miss you!

Kassandra said...

Brilliant Idea,

I just started blogging and your is the first blog I've started to follow, I think your doing an excellent job with it,and tomorrow I will post my 25 things on my blog, thanks for the inspiration!!!

XD

lizzette123 said...

i love the photo and your posts,they're awesome. :)

Henna said...

woaah! u seem to have a basket full of just awwwsome ideas..! way to go!

Chrissy said...

Looks like u tagged me... I will do it and link it to your page...

Bookish.Spazz said...

Amen to Remember the Titans. Great movie, and great music in the movie!!

I'm working on my list now, thanks for tagging me!

Emily Ann said...

You always seem very honest, I like that. Your post are interesting and I love how you incorporate pictures.

Alana Michelle Chapman said...

I agree completely. Aerosmith is the best band :)

Rodney said...

Your blog is awesome. Honest, and straightforward.

In case you're interested, I put up my list on my blog.

http://dilking2002.blogspot.com/2010/06/25-things-about-me.html

Dasuntoucha said...

Glad I stumbled upon your blog...will be reading you for sure...ONE::

Molly said...

AHHHH! Oh my gosh..just saw this!!!! Thanks for tagging me...I shall go do it right now! You can see it on my blog! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails