Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Musings.

Mmm. This feels right.

The Musings of a Wannabe Star.
So simple, yet so...perfect.

(haha, like my terribad rock star photo?)

I've been struggling to come up with blog titles forever, (I do have some perfectionist in me) and this is my fourth title. You know they say the third times the charm...but I've never been one to go about things the normal way. I've figured out what I want out of this blog. For a while I wasn't having any fun with it; I was trying to fit this mold of bloggers, droning on about things that were unimportant to me in hopes I could pick up a few followers and comments along the way. I've since realized that that is not the reason I started this blog...I started it to keep up with and tweak my writing.

I'm a journalism major; I'd love to be writing for magazines one day. This blog is going to be filled with my musings (good or bad) about anything and everything. One day I may be posting a mix CD I created; the next day I will post a fiery, teen-angsty editorial and the next day I may be ranting about a middle school crush and what he's up to these days. I used to worry that being so diverse on my OWN blog would scare people off...but I want to be a star. Haha, I've always wanted to be successful. I want to show the world my true colors and if they can't handle that, then there is nothing I can do about it.

I'm dramatic. I can be whiny. I can be loud and obnoxious. I can be annoying, I can be one of the most interesting people you've met. Maybe. I'm conceited and shy, I'm open and I'm bottled up. This blog is going to show you every side I've got.

The Musings of a Wannabe Star...
Hold on to your hats.
P.S. I drew my header in Sharpie at my kitchen table in two minutes this afternoon. You like? ;)

7 comments:

I Love You More Than... said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!
& I think the title fits you perfectly.
Btw the photos are too cute for words.

Jessi Haish said...

Aww thanks! :)

UjSen said...

KISS ! YEAH!!!!!!

Jessi Haish said...

Yes, a fellow KISS fan in the house!!

Mohamed Mughal said...

Aren't you too young for Kiss and Aerosmith? :)

Jessi Haish said...

I am NOT too young!

Anonymous said...

Статьи о Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, VMWare. Новости из мира IT

http://www.itpad.ru

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails