Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Summer To-Do List


Today is my first day of Summer 2010, and I've got a good feeling about it. What will I be doing/what do I want to do? Here's just a few ideas...

PROM is the first on my agenda - this weekend!

Working on preparing for my term as my college newspaper's EDITOR IN CHIEF. Lots of time to be spent at the office.

Working at the movie theater! Tomorrow marks three years since I started my first job at the theater as a silly sixteen-year-old.

Lots and lots of old school sleepovers and drives around downtown with the friends are in order. Slurpees, anyone?

Possible girls road trip? My three best friends since elementary school and I have been dreaming of visiting the Mall of America together since the first grade. This summer I'm hoping that dream finally becomes a reality!

BLOGGING! Send me your ideas and thoughts to jhaish09@gmail.com !

Summer romance? I can't wait to spend some lazy summer days with the boyfriend.

See some summer blockbusters. Anyone else as excited for SEX AND THE CITY 2 and ECLIPSE like I am??

Studying for summer classes. Hello, Speech and Marriage & Family!

Bonfires. Smores. Tents. Late nights hanging outside. Good friends, good times.

What are your summer plans? Or do you have a summer bucket list? Now that I think about it, I feel like making one...

4 comments:

Len♥reNeverM♥re said...

oooh can't wait for Sex & The City2!
Wonderful list, cheers to great season~
xo

Dancing Branflake said...

A road trip to Mall of America sounds incredible! What an awesome way to celebrate friendship!

Melissa Blake said...

I love this list! xoxo

kaylaa. said...

i am so so crazy excited for sex & the city 2!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails