Pages

Monday, June 07, 2010

Blogger Fail? Nooooo

So here I was, all set to write up a post after a weekend of busy brainstorming and I try to log in and Blogger is basically telling me it's not going to happen. I thought I'd try to text this to the blog to see if I could let you guys know - no worries, as soon as Blogger is up again I'll be posting! Til then, have a great day! -Jess

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

4 comments:

Cortney said...

Really? Cause Blogger is working fine for me. Weird. Well I hope it starts working again soon for you. (:

Chrissy said...

hey another friend is having issues...

Insomniac said...

All is well up here in Canada, blogger is working just fine!

RAY J said...

I had that problem last night, as did a few Blogger friends on Twitter - I typed my post up in Word though and will be posting it up soon... I was all set to post it last night though...

I could login, but I couldn't comment or make a new post.


Oh hey Jessi, I'm doing another giveaway - a Fun in the Sun beauty and skincare set - thought you might be interested as it's got some fun goodies in it!
http://pointme2theskyabove.blogspot.com/2010/06/its-that-time-again.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails