Thursday, June 24, 2010

Road Trip Playlist

Going on a roadtrip this summer? Here's my list of some of the most cheese-tastic, fun, summery songs for a road trip!! Cars - Gary Numan
Let the Good Times Roll - The Cars
Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed
Ramblin' Man - The Allman Brothers
Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts
On the Road Again - Willie Nelson
Roam - B52's
Little Red Corvette - Prince
Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
Ventura Highway - America
Jim Dandy - Black Oak Arkansas
Travelin' Band - Creedence Clearwater Revival
Highway Star - Deep Purple
Life in the Fast Lane - The Eagles
Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
Slow Ride - Foghat
Get Me Outta Here - Jet
Crosstown Traffic - Jimi Hendrix Experience
Jump on It - Sir Mix A Lot
Runnin' Down a Dream - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Born to Be Wild - Steppenwolf
No Particular Place to Go - Chuck Berry
School's Out - Alice Cooper
Low Rider - War
I Can't Drive 55 - Sammy Hagar
Radar Love - Golden Earring
Every Day is a Winding Road - Sheryl Crow
Drive - Incubus
Heading out to the Highway - Judas Priest
Summertime - Kenny Chesney
Stuck in the Middle With You - Stealer's Wheel
Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
Baba O'Riley - The Who
Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
Ramble On - Led Zeppelin
Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones

8 comments:

♥ T said...

I actually recognize some of these songs! Great playlist. :)

http://whatshernameslittlesecrets.blogspot.com/

http://thedetroitserenade.blogspot.com/

Melissa Blake said...

Love these!! My sister once told me that Start Me Up should be my theme song lol

Molly said...

LOVE the Rascal Flatts. Oh! And I did my 25 Things post a couple of days ago! :P Twas too fun! I love things like that; I'm sooo glad you tagged me!!! :)

Heather Taylor said...

Look at these songs! This is one mighty fine playlist indeed, I love it so much!

Jessi Haish said...

Haha thanks guys!!! :)

Ashton King said...

I love that you included Little Red Corvette. It's one of my absolute favorite songs ever, but people always make fun of me for liking Prince.

Dave Rotherham said...

That is a fine playlist: Lots of great songs from before you were born, and even one from before I was. It is good to see that they still connect with another generation, so we can share the joy of them.

Nita Stelling said...

Starting out the first few kilometers with Jimi Hendrix or The Rolling Stones is quite priceless. It's as if we're in this vivid scene of an 80s movie where we're about to enter a long highway. So, is there a change of songs for this year's playlist, Jessi?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails