Pages

Monday, June 07, 2010

UPDATE!

Well Blogger is back up and I have an exciting, unplanned post to write - - I've just hit 1000 blog followers!! (Exactly 1000 as of now. So please don't suddenly un-follow or I'd be very upset.)
This is such a huge deal to me! Quite honestly, I'm still in complete shock. When I started up this blog eight months ago, I never thought it would be a big deal. I did it because family and friends thought it would be a good way to keep up with my writing. And boy, were they right! I love writing even more and now, I love having an audience! So thank you all for following. I can't wait to see what the future has in store. That being said, if there is something you would like me to address on my blog, I encourage you to email me at the address in the right column. I love to hear everyone's thoughts and will get to you as soon as I can.

So the big question on my mind is, what now? What should I make out of this blog? What should I tackle? I can't wait to continue to build up this blog and learn more about everyone I meet through it. I guess the only question is....what's next? : ) Have a great day!

13 comments:

Cortney said...

Wow. Over a thousand followers. o.0 I can't even imagine having that many. Congrats. :D

ChickLitGirl said...

You have pretty eyes.

jaque eller said...

First of all,Congrats...
hi, I'm jaqueline and I'm from Brasil and when I read your blog I liked so much and right now I'm following your blog right now. and sorry my inglesh isn't very well

Jessi Haish said...

Thanks so much! :)

Erica said...

That's awesome! Hard work pays off.

taylor. said...

Just keep blogging:) You're an awesome writer. I can tell you have a real passion for it. Keep up the good work.

p.s. I would never bash on community college because thats where I plan on going first too.:)

AmandaRose said...

Congrats! That's really awesome! Do you know what kind of writing you want to do specifically as a journalist? Hard news? Features? Business? If so maybe you can start blogging in that direction. When you go to interview it'll look really good when say yea i've been blogging on that topic for so long...blah blah blah. I am trying to find a job now ... trust me. It's hell!

Jessi Haish said...

That's a great idea! I'd love to dabble in magazine writing - Glamour is my favorite magazine but I can picture myself writing for works like Seventeen magazine as well. For my college paper, however, I love writing hard news. Features as well though. It's all such an experiment!

UjSen said...

I think you should combine your interest in journalism and music, and try and head towards a web magazine/blog of sorts. You'd be really good at it.


And i don't think people would find a good enough reason to stop following your blog!

:D

V said...

CONGRATS! That's awesome and don't worry everytime i get a new follower I do a little dance, it's awesome LOL!!
Ja I was gona say what if we can get like a full article, all designed up and stuff like it would be in a mag... but that's not an issue to address now though... hmmm :)

lotsqu said...

Jessi.
I'm really happy for you. :)
I love your blog and want to know more about your life. I hope you'll have great summer and lot to blog about!
P.S. Remember to visit Finland some day ;D

Jessi Haish said...

Thanks so much for the support :) You guys are awesome!!

Brooklyn Book Lover said...

Congrats on your 1000 followers! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails