Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

So Many Questions.

I've been questioning everything lately.
As each little part of my life is going it's own direction, I can't help but question.
Everything.
There are things that one day I can't live without and the next I just want to cut loose.
But I'm scared to take action on any of these questionings.
Because what if it's just a temporary phase?
But what if I'm really spiraling?

I've been questioning everything lately.
I feel like if I don't make a decision soon, everything is going to spiral faster.
Everywhere.
But if I make the wrong decision, everything could fall apart.
It's so like me to over-contemplate everything.
But then why do I feel so different?
This is everything I've wanted.
But it doesn't feel like I thought it would.

It feels strange.
I avoided it for so long, then took the plunge.
Now I feel like I'm back at square one.
Every night, I spiral.
I just wish I could stop questioning,
And see all the right answers fall into my hands.
Or at least fill my heart.

4 comments:

Deidra said...

I don't know if this will help you at all, but I journal when my thoughts start going in circles. It helps them to be a little more linear when they're actually written down, and sometimes just journaling it all will help me come to conclusions.

I always overcomplicate and over-contemplate things too, so I know how you feel. Best of luck with whatever decisions you're making.

Nimisha said...

I agree with Deidra, keeping journal really helps. Atleast it helps me a lot in such situations. One more thing helps is to try to focus on something ELSE. Even a small break like watching a movie with good friends or loved one helps. Good luck.

Grace said...

I tend to think a lot as well and find myself in this spiralling situation when I'm growing a lot or going through a lot of change. I'm sure you'll be fine. Trust yourself.

alex said...

i've found myself in the same way as of late... helps to know i'm not the only one

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails