Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Ask Me a Question! For a Video Q&A!


ASK ME ANYTHING!!

Hey blogland, my lovely newspaper adviser and friend in blogging Melissa recently did a video blog Q&A session. I love how it got her readers involved and really showed them a different side of her. That being said, I've been inspired and I'd like to try it out here!!

So, in the next few weeks I will be doing a video blog post (eeeek!) and responding to all of your questions, no matter the topic. Please leave comments with your questions and I will answer them in the video! Have fun!!!

10 comments:

Molly said...

What is your favorite blog post you have ever done?

What comment have you gotten from a reader that has inspired you most, or made you most proud?

I like this idea! Keep up the good blogging, as always! ;)

Deanna said...

what made you want to do journalism? how did you get interested in writing?

Puput Nopitasari said...

What or who is your inspiration and motivation in writing?

Jen said...

If you could have dinner with any person in the world (anyone, dead or alive) who would it be?

Melissa Blake said...

Oh, let me put my reporter's hat on!!

1. What's the first thing you ever wrote?

2. Which of the seven dwarfs do you think you are?

3. What's your ONE favorite song?

4. What advice do you have for other bloggers?

The Crap Blog Detective said...

Why are you so ugly?

Erica said...

Here's one...if you ever saw The Breakfast Club that was my inspiraton...What's the one very odd skill you have that no one really knows about?

(That's when Molly Ringwald applied lipstick using her bra as the "holder")

Melissa Blake said...

Why is the crap blog detective so stupid and hypocritical?

Roosterruler said...

Do you like French toast?

ThaliaGrace said...

1.Do you think pointless songs like 'Fireflies' are awesome? I do!!
2.What do you think of Taylor Swift?
3.Do you like lima beans?
4.What is your favorite chick flick?
5.Are you a patient person?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails