Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Good Mood Music

I was reading the latest issue of Cosmo and they had a list of
10 Songs That Will Put You in a Great Mood - Instantly.

It got me thinking, what are some no-fail, pump-up songs? Here's Cosmo's list, and mine! I think it's obvious that Cosmo and I have different tastes.

Cosmo's list:
"If We Ever Meet Again" - Timbaland Feat. Katy Perry
"Break Your Heart" - Taio Cruz & Ludacris
"Don't Stop Believin'" - Glee Soundtrack
"Baby" - Justin Bieber
"You and Your Heart" - Jack Johnson
"Giddy On Up" - Laura Bell Bundy
"You Belong With Me" - Taylor Swift
"Your Love is My Drug" -Ke$ha
"I Gotta Feeling" - The Black Eyed Peas
"Knockout" - Lil Wayne

My list:
"You Shook Me All Night Long" - AC/DC
"You May be Right" - Billy Joel
"Old Time Rock and Roll" - Bob Seger
"You're So Vain" - Carly Simon
"Get Back" - Demi Lovato
"Take it Off" - The Donnas
"Broadway" - Goo Goo Dolls
"Holiday" - Green Day
"Jack and Diane" - John Mellencamp
"Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin" - Journey

What's on your feel-good, belt-it-out mix??

12 comments:

Samantha Rill said...

I have to agree with Cosmo's choice of Glee, but while they only list on song, I have to say that all of their songs put me in a good mood.
Aside from Glee, The Maine is also a band that can get me in a good mood instantly. It's almost bizarre how easily their tunes get me smiling and jumping.

The Lucid Dreamer said...

I can't believe you picked a Green Day song

Linz said...

nothing wrong with a little green day. :)

i love Beck's "Timebomb". it never fails to make me bob my head in tune.

UjSen said...

AC/DC \M/

IT GETS ME GOING NO MATTER WHAT!!

Jacin said...

Where is "All Star"-Smash Mouth? And, in Spanish "Alerta"-Amaral is my favourite good mood song

Melissa Blake said...

CRYIN' :)

toni said...

Most of the songs on the cosmos list would put me in a bad mood - except Taylor and Glee, and I do like that Justin Beiber song :p

But, you have excellent taste in music my friend. Bravo. Might have to compile my own list!

Ashton King said...

I love your list... plus I Gotta Feelin' by BEP. I love that song, LOL.

Keda said...

This is a thinker for me. My stuff's all old school and Rock and Roll so Cosmos list does not do much for me. Yours is better, but still not mine...

http://www.journey-keeper.com/

thevictorio said...

Yea Yeah by Matt and Kim.


Heck, any song by Matt and Kim.

claire said...

21 Guns-Green Day
Waka Waka- Shakira

:)

Pump Up Songs said...

Two awesome lists there! I've got to check those out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails