Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

musing.


It's pretty intense to sit back and think about everything I've done. How I've interacted with people. How I treat myself. How I don't really understand anything...at all. I'm young, frail, and overall unintelligent. I still have so much learning and experiencing to try, so it's astonishing to think that I could have made any sane, educated decisions thus far into my life.

I probably haven't.

It's like I've been in my own little fog, trying to see and be seen.
Photo via (we heart it)

5 comments:

Deidra said...

I frequently feel like this too. The phrase "stumbling through life" pops in my head every time. But sometimes, you need to favor logic and let the emotion part just go screw itself. Sometimes you have to rely on pure logic to make a decision or two until you're feeling on top again.

Melissa Blake said...

You are far more intelligent than you give yourself credit for, Jessi!!

Sunny Insomniac said...

Dear Jessi--Blog Bestie even though I'm a flake! Dude, your post made me sad. :( But...I know how you feel--maybe not exactly, but close enough to feel that familiar old pang. Being creative sucks butt sometimes. Keep writing; you've got some serious talent. And when you're feeling like crap, step back, look around you and try and think about your muses rather than the product of your muses. Sometimes it can be so easy to forget that which fuels us because we're so busy driving!
~Sunny Insomniac
P.S. Thanks for the sweet comment, yo. :)

violet strattenfield said...

I think we're all learning. It's life, and that's what we're here for - learn and create. :)

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails