Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

at the end of the day.


At the end of the day, sometimes it feels like all I have is this blog. It's always there, it never changes...well it does change, but it always changes with me. It's pretty solid, pretty steady, and sure as hell never wavering. It goes through ups and downs just like I do...This is where I come to vocalize how I really feel. Some days I may be in a slump, some days I may have nothing to say at all, and this blog completely reflects that.

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth posting at all. Sometimes I wonder if my life is even remotely interesting. Sometimes I wonder where this blog is going. I can honestly say I have no idea. At all. I'm just rowing straight, hitting rocks along the way. I'm totally unsure about my destination, but I'm content.


photo via (we heart it)

2 comments:

Puput Nopitasari said...

But I hope you'll keep blogging because I like all things you write here.
This blog will remind us that we grow up and develop. :)

Hannah E. said...

Please keep writing. (: I love the days when you write a post that matches my exact mood and day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails