Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Halloween!

Well guys, Halloween has come and gone and Christmas is already everywhere. I spent my month of October busier than ever (have you noticed the lack of blog posts?)

I picked up a second job at the party store working for the Halloween season. It was only a month-long gig, but I was able to spend it wearing costumes at work and dancing to the "Monster Mash" and "Thriller." Considering Halloween is my favorite holiday, I was in heaven.

Halloween itself came and went as usual, unfortunately. I held my 2nd Annual Straightedge Bonfire (it's really not that official) and it was a success. My friends that weren't up for partying Saturday night were able to spend the majority of the night out shivering in the cold with me next to a small fire. My boyfriend dressed as a goth and I went as a 1920's flapper. Oh, don't we make a strange pair.
But it was so much fun! I love everything about Halloween. Not as much as my own father though. Every year he decorates the front lawn and front porch -- he has regular visitors. It's his tradition that is truly his, and for one day makes us the most unique house on the block.




What did you do this Halloween weekend?

4 comments:

Deidra said...

Nice to finally hear an update so we can be sure you're still alive! Welcome back. :)

Puput Nopitasari said...

The last picture is so scary! :p

Full Cup said...

Love your pictures!! Looks like you had such a fun time!! Who doesn't love a good Halloween weekend!? Thanks for sharing!! Love your blog by the way!:) Keep it up! Following!!:)

xo,

Molly Jane

PS. Stop by and say hello!:)

www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com

Jennifer Scavone said...

went to da club!!!!!!!!!! =P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails