Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Top 25?

Have you ever checked out your "Top 25 Most Played" tab on your iTunes? I haven't checked mine out in a while, so I was surprised when I saw what I listen to the most. Check out this eclectic arrangement! What do ya think?

1) Misery Business - Paramore
2)
Celebrity Skin - Hole
3)
Wonderwall - Oasis
4)
Our Song - Taylor Swift
5)
Bad Reputation - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
6)
Anyone Else But You - Michael Cera & Ellen Page
7)
It's Tricky - Run DMC
8)
Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah) - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
9)
The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
10)
I Like What You Say - Nada Surf
11)
Great DJ - The Ting Tings
12) MMMBop - Hanson
13)
I Hate Myself for Loving You - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
14)
Boogie Shoes - KC & the Sunshine Band
15)
Somebody's Baby - Jackson Browne
16)
Time to Pretend - MGMT
17)
Have You Ever Seen the Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival
18)
Imagine - John Lennon
19)
Desperado - The Eagles
20)
Baby Hold On - Eddie Money
21)
Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers
22)
Cryin' - Aerosmith
23)
Shooting Star - Bad Company
24)
Kiss Me - The Cardigans
25)
Baby What a Big Surprise - Chicago

What's your #1 most played song??

photo via (we heart it)

7 comments:

RAY J said...

I thought "kiss me" was by sixpence none the richer - did the cardigans do a cover of it?

toni said...

haha very eclectic! I love the run DMC :p

I haven't checked, but my most played song would probably be something by either animal collective or patrick wolf. yey!

Molly said...

There are some good songs on there! :)

Ashton King said...

haha I love that Hanson was in the top half of the list. That's awesome.

rose said...

i was very surprised to discover that it's Mine by Taylor Swift,

how funny!

xxx rosie

John Watson said...

Ha..my number one is Golden Slumbers by the Beatles from the album Abbey Road...

violet said...

Mine's 'With Me' by Sum 41!!! :) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails