Pages

Monday, November 08, 2010

This Totally Awesome Boy. Part One


So there's this guy. He came into my life....well over a year ago, but he says that I ignored him in the beginning. I still have yet to remember this.

We started working together and to me he was like any other new person: irritating. These new employees. They don't know what they're doing, and they're not fast at it. It's not like I was picking him out specifically, I just didn't want anything to do with him. Or anyone else for that matter. That's just the way I am.

But then one day after some small talk he surprised me. He did one of the ballsiest things I've ever known him to do. He texted me out of the blue and said he was interested in me. It was so strange yet so exciting. People were never interested in me, yet this guy was. But you know what? I didn't even give him a chance.

I can wonder what would have happened if I tried giving him a chance then. But it would have changed everything that's happened since.


To be continued...



photo via (we heart it)

3 comments:

Puput Nopitasari said...

Wao....I am getting curious about him! :p

Nate said...

This has totally perked my interest! I love internet-intrigue!!

Melissa Blake said...

I love this!! Can't wait for the next installment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails