Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey is here!

Happy Thanksgiving! (Tomorrow!) My dear friend Rachel over at Point Me to the Sky Above... recently posted this fun Thanksgiving questionnaire. Check out my answers and leave a comment below if you post this on your blog! Have a great day tomorrow!!

1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include...
Working all day (11-6) at the movie theater, then eating some good food with my family and boyfriend. Sleeping in the next day!!!

2. My favorite Thanksgiving was...
Well, I'm hoping it will be this one since my boyfriend will be there. But before this... I loved when I was younger and we had Thanksgiving at my house. All of my cousins would be there, and we would just have a great time.

3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is
Well, I'll be honest. I don't cook. I can't cook. I like whatever my mom makes though!

4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is...
We have orange Jello every year which is great. I also love corn and turkey the most!!

5. Thanksgiving free association!
I think of turkeys, food, the color orange, family, and the movie theater. :-P

6. Thanksgiving is...
A nice time to load up on food without feeling guilty -- and having the best sleep ever afterward: gotta love tryptophan!

7. I am thankful for...
My boyfriend, my family, my friends, that I have a job, I'm getting an education, and the fact that I'm the happiest I've ever been. I am thankful for everything in my life at this moment, and more than likely everything that's to come.

photo via (we heart it)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails