Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yes, it's the notorious Layout Mix!


Every other week I go through the newspaper version of Hell itself.

Deadline.
It's four days of intensive page-creating, headline-writing, picture relocating...hell. It even has the word 'dead' in it.
And I love it.

Although in the moment I may be cursing everyone and everything and I may have a short temper, at the end of the day I'm proud of what I've created. If anything gets me to the 'happy' point, it's the mix cd's I make for myself to get through the four days of drama. And yes, some of us still make mix cd's for 'special occasions!'

So here to share with you is my LAYOUT mix, the one I've been using this entire semester.

1. You Get What You Give - New Radicals
2. My Favorite Mistake - Sheryl Crow

3. Out of My Head - Fastball

4. If You're Gone - Matchbox Twenty

5. One Headlight - The Wallflowers

6. Slide - Goo Goo Dolls

7. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day

8. Only Wanna Be With You - Hootie & the Blowfish

9. Real World - Matchbox Twenty

10. Black Balloon - Goo Goo Dolls

11. To Be With You - Mr. Big

12. Always Something There to Remind Me - Naked Eyes

13. 6th Avenue Heartache - The Wallflowers

14. Don't Speak - No Doubt
15. 3 AM - Matchbox Twenty

16. If it Makes You Happy - Sheryl Crow

17. Two Princes - Spin Doctors

18. She's So High - Tal Bachman

19. If You Could Only See - Tonic


Let me know what you think of the tracks, and give me some suggestions for a new layout mix!!

photo via (we heart it)

4 comments:

RAY J said...

Oh wow! That playlist is like a flashback to high school with some junior high years thrown in as those were all big songs during those 6 years! hehe

Full Cup said...

Loving this playlist! It made me smile reading all the song names, took my right back to highschool. I used to be in love with the Goo Goo Dolls! Good Stuff, thanks for sharing!:) Your blog is awesome by the way, really enjoying reading it. Following!

xo,

Molly Jane

PS. Stop by and say hello!

www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com

Siobhan said...

I am more afraid of snakes and they're common here. They're just so weird looking and funny i dont know. Just eeeeew man no!
I always say AND repeat to myself "I am not scared of or nervous for ....." works like a BOMB to eradicate that unhelpful, useless and paralyzing f word FEAR

Siobhan said...

I LIKE I LIKE!
Such a pity new radicals was a 1 hit wonder. I really thought they had GREAT potential! Still LOVE the song nonetheless!
I would've added pink by aerosmith, purely coz it is a feel good song for me...
DELETE MY PREVIOUS COMMENT PLS *sigh* you DONT wana know

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails