Pages

Thursday, December 02, 2010

It's My Birthday!


Happy birthday to meeeeeeeee...

Today is my birthday! I am officially 20 years old, and a "real adult!" I've finally shaken the teenager tag! It's crazy to think of where I am: in college, in a great relationship with my boyfriend, a great group of friends, an amazing newspaper and staff to look forward to, a loving family, and a great life!
Let's put it this way: I've made it through my teen years...

Without getting pregnant
No STD's!
I'm still in school!
Not hitched in Vegas...yet. ;)
No physical or emotional scars.
Without ever being intoxicated or under any form of influence.
Without trying cigarettes
Never having gone to a party
No fights! Not that I'd win :)
No big traumas that I've created for myself.

Plans for my birthday? I have the last newspaper deadline for the semester, and a dinner with the family. Here's to another year! ;) Other than that, check out some pics I've found! (P.S. I can officially join 20-Something-Bloggers now!)

13 comments:

Rebecca Armstrong said...

Happy Birthday! :) Have a great day x

Sarah said...

Happy birthday! I can remember how I felt when I turned 20 (just 2 months ago, LOL). Like you, I also made it through my teen years without doing any of the above. Have a fantastic day and ENJOY! :)

aurpera said...

Happy Birthday! You are a Saggi like me. I'm turning 20 on 18th!

Melissa Blake said...

Happy birthday to the best chief in the worrrrrrld!

Maryam said...

Happy Birthday Jessi! Hope you have a great day! :D

UjjwalRaaj said...

Haha I just turned 18 last week...so much for the adult tag :P

OMG you were such a cute kid!

And you've had teenage years most people would probably dream off....at least I do.

Happy Birthday and have a great life ahead! :)

Anthony Hodgson said...

Happy birthday

Deidra said...

No physical scars? Dang, girl. You must walk in cleats or something. I get injured all the time, so I can't relate!

TexasGirl said...

Happy Birthday!

Teresa said...

You are a beautiful woman, Jessi! If you decide to the Vegas thing, you will need witnesses and you know how much I love to vacation...

Hugs!

Jessi Haish said...

Thanks so much everyone!!! :)))

Puput Nopitasari said...

Happy B'day Jessi! May happiness and laugh be upon you. :D

claire said...

Happy birthday! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails