Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

This Totally Awesome Boy. Part Nine


I blamed it on the Stetson effing Black.

Apparently the Stetson didn't work it's magic though: I didn't try talking to him at all the next day. I didn't even think of anything.

A day or two later, he sent me a text message. “When are we gonna chill again?”
What is this kid's deal? He didn't even talk to me, and I fell asleep on our date.

“What would you wanna do?”
And why was I giving him the benefit of the doubt?

“Wanna go see a movie?”

Seriously? Another movie? At our work, where I would fall asleep, where we wouldn't even be able to talk?

“Which one?”

“How about The Lovely Bones?”

Darn it, I wanted to see that movie.

“I guess so.”

And so once again, there we were. This time, for some reason, he pulled into my driveway. I still don't know how he figured out how to do that.

photo via (we heart it)

5 comments:

Molly said...

Aww I loved "The Lovely Bones"
This is the cutest series ever - I love it! :) I also love the photo you used for this post - it reminds me so much of my boyfriend. He is a movie buff, and sometimes I honestly believe he likes movies more than most people. ;)

Jessi Haish said...

Haha aww :) Thanks for reading!

PsyDet said...

I really enjoyed "The Lovely Bones" book...haven't gotten around to seeing the movie quite yet. Can't wait to read more from you :)

Scott C. said...

I'm not gonna lie. I feel that it's a little weird I am getting into these. Must be the writing. Yes, it's just the writing...

That's my story and I am sticking with it.

Annah said...

Wasn't the lovely bones a scary type of movie?

Have it... Still haven't watched it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails