Pages

Monday, December 06, 2010

This Totally Awesome Boy. Part Six


I got a text that simply said "here."

I stuck my head out my bedroom window, I didn't have a shirt on yet. I had three pairs of pants on the floor. I opened the blinds and there wasn't a car in the driveway. Huh?

"Where are you?"

"I'm here, by your car."

I threw on a shirt and ran to my sister's bedroom window. Was that his car...parked out in the middle of the street?

I ran down the stairs. "Bye!" I shouted as I ran through the living room.

"What? Where is he?" My dad exclaimed, jumping off the couch.

"Bye!" I said as I slammed the kitchen door.

I walked down the driveway, once again wringing my hands. Does he really not know how to park in a driveway? I thought. Whatever.

I stepped over a snowbank and grabbed the passenger door handle. It was locked. My pants were soaked to my ankles and I stood there getting more frustrated by the second. I opened the door and two things hit me at once: loud, raunchy metal music and a pardon my french, shit ton of cologne.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?

I stood there for a second, debating whether or not it was too late to turn around and run.


photo via (we heart it)

3 comments:

Defiant Princess said...

Curiously waiting for the future posts of This Totally Awesome Boy :)

Jessi Haish said...

Be sure to check back here on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! Thanks for reading :)

UjjwalRaaj said...

Haha totally waiting for the next parts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails