Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Love Mix #1 - The Word "Love"

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, and let's be honest: we may need a little love to get out of this winter funk. Every Monday until Valentine's Day, I'll be posting a Love mix to meet all your love of music and love of your life needs. This week...


Songs with the Word "Love" in the Title

Making Love Out of Nothing at All
Air Supply

If You Want My Love
Cheap Trick

Say Hey (I Love You)
Michael Franti & Spearhead

Love Will Keep Us Together
Captain & Tennille

Pretty Please (Love Me)
Estelle

In Love With a Girl
Gavin DeGraw

Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher
Jackie Wilson

How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
James Taylor

Love
John Lennon

I Think I Love You
The Partridge Family

Let My Love Open the Door
Pete Townshend

Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Queen

I Want to Know What Love Is
Foreigner

Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe
Barry White

Crazy In Love
Beyonce

As Long as You Love Me
Backstreet Boys

Your Love is My Drug
Ke$ha

I Will Always Love You
Whitney Houston


photo via (we heart it)

1 comment:

Insomniac said...

Great Idea, haha i always love valentines day, this is the perfect lead up. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails