Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

This Totally Awesome Boy. Part Seventeen


Thankfully he said yes. Although I didn't fall asleep, it went well. We talked more; I smiled more. We went to movie after movie after movie, even though it was only over the course of a few weeks. We couldn't see enough movies together. We couldn't stop texting. It was just like starting over. We went out time and time again. He would drop me off at home after but we would stay in my driveway up to three hours longer. We would talk while my head rested on his shoulder. Always with the fuzzy sweater on the cheek.

Then one night while texting him in bed, he sent one simple text before he fell asleep. "I really wanted to kiss you tonight. Just to let you know."


photo via (we heart it)

2 comments:

Molly said...

Awwwwww :)

Ashton King said...

I just wanted to let you know that I've really enjoyed your series.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails