Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Find of the Week: Boycott American Women

Every Friday I'll be posting my Find of the Week. Whether it's good music, an interesting article or photo, you can find it here. This new addition to my blog was inspired by this find....

www.boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com

Yes, this exists and yes it appears to be fairly real.

In the words of the creator himself....

"I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women."


Basically, American women deserve no love. Why? Because we've lost traditional values. We're not old-fashioned. We wear sweatpants and no make-up out in public. We sometimes want to be the breadwinner of our family.

We're also not appreciative. We're comparable to whores. Brainwashed. Stupid. American feminist women caused the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. We are living in Cinderella Fantasyland.

First off...this is a lot of generalizing. I realize that women go out without make-up on, donning sweats. I realize that women have lost traditional values and aren't old-fashioned anymore. Isn't that what our ancestors worked for? As a young American woman, I probably baffle these men just as much as anyone else. I'm young, I do things out of the "norm" and worst of all I'm simply American. "May God save them from their sins."

Hey, I didn't sin!

The best part was one man from Washington stating that we're too high-maintenance. I will admit to that. But at the same time...a lot of women enjoy being high-maintenance. Cest la vie.

Now I realize that there are exceptions to every case, but there's no reason to be grouping me with the likes of Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and Paris Hilton. Our celebrities may fit the criteria, but they surely do not represent us.

Plus, being one of the most freedom-loving countries, the fact that we can pretty much do whatever we want means we probably will. And in perspective, our freedom makes everyone else look pretty tame.

But too "fat," have too much "feminist anger," and we're "no damn good anymore?"

I'd love to see the men that wrote these posts. Are these the same men that are purchasing their mail-order brides from foreign countries cause they aren't getting any here?

Just a suggestion.


Photo via (I learned my Paint skills in America)

13 comments:

Anthony Hodgson said...

Okay I'm from London England and we have this problem over here. Men stuck in a 50's time warp where the wife does it all and they go down the pub. Fools, idiots and lonely sad cases about sums them up. I have 4 beautiful kids, two of each, my wife works, I work , we both cook,clean, wash and take care of the kids. It's called a marriage and a partnership. I've been with her 21 years this year (since I was 18), married for 14 if I'd been like these idiots she'd have left me long ago.

Lydia said...

You pegged these guys at the end of your post, Jessi. There are seething-mad jerks with fragile egos and poor self-esteem who don't want American women anymore? Good riddance.....but pity our poor sisters from other countries who take their bait. The first time the little wifey he thought was never going to change actually does change- even a little- or challenges his rules one bit she will be in real danger. She will bear the brunt of all his hatred for not only American women but, face it, for women in general.

John Rambo said...

Let's face it- American women are disgusting creatures who are incapable of self-introspection. If they were capable, they would realize that THEY are the problem, not the men.

If American women are such a great catch, why is it that very few foreign men are interested in marrying them? And if American men are such horrible people, then why are they ranked as the most popular men in the world, in survey after survey taken by foreign women? American men are the most desirable husbands in the world. American women are the least desirable wives in the world.

So, cry all you want, but get used to living alone with your 10 cats, or become a lesbian. That is your two choices, American women.

Anthony Hodgson said...

Superb comment mate well done. Listen key board warrior hiding behind a fictional film character as a name makes you even more stupid than you are. How many American women would marry an english guy where I'm from? Millions. Why? Because we treat them right. Apologies to the non sexist amreican men out there we've all got them in our countries in England we call them village idiots.

Anonymous said...

Dear Anthony, I think there's a better word to describe men like yourself- MANGINA.

It basically means a fucking pussy man, who will tolerate any amount of bullshit from women, no matter how absurd or insane the woman is.

So if that is you, then yes, you are perfect for American women. Please marry one and find out for yourself how "perfect" American women really are. Be my guest.

John Rambo said...

By the way, Jessi is a fucking ugly bitch. She'll be lucky if she can find ANY man to marry her, American or foreign.

Anthony Hodgson said...

Mangina from a person who won't name himself Hahahaha.

I love the way the brave commentators don't have the balls to put their own names on their comments. I bet it's because their mums won't let them. Or they are too stupid to spell it.

As for the comments about Jessi well they say when you argue with an idiot you make yourself look stupid. I would tell you who that qoute was from but seeing as your probably still in high school at 28 as your still illiterate I won't bother.

Keep em coming boys your just showing yourselves to be the inbred nethanderals we all know you are.

John Fucking Rambo said...

Have fun when your American whore (woman) divorces you and fucks you completely in the divorce court.

Try looking up the word "misandry". That will be your first step in recovery.

Anonymous said...

The only men who are stupid enough to marry or date American women are American men who have never been outside of America. Any American man who HAS been outside of America has seen for himself how foreign women are much more feminine and ladylike than these crude and masculine American "women".

American women are not really women. They are like men with a vagina attached. Sorry, but I am a heterosexual man, and I like FEMININE WOMEN. I don't like masculine women, because I am NOT a homosexual!

As for me, I agree totally. I have also given up on American women and date only foreign women.

Autumn said...

Wow. So many shining examples of why American women don't want to marry.

Anonymous said...

Most white American girls in their teens are just plain sluts. They will do anything for money or fun..
take off their clothes for playboy magazine,
get drunk,
get drunk and get naked,
get drunk, get naked and fuck some black dick
They will do anything you can imagine a slut can do....no limits...
and they have absolutely no shame.
They only look cute and innocent, but they're not.

Anonymous said...

Here is a blog written by a man named Zero Tolerance Man, and he hates American women even more than I do.

http://nomarriages.wordpress.com/

Just face it ladies, millions of American men are starting to become sick of you and reject you. Maybe if you American women didn’t act like such horrible bitches and sociopaths, men wouldn’t be rejecting and boycotting you. You whores have no one to blame but yourselves.

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU ANTI-PATRIOTIC BASTARDS!

My name is John J. Rambo and I fought for America in the Vietnam War. When I returned from the war, you feminist scum SPIT ON ME and my fellow soldiers. As a result, I felt completely out of place in America and moved to Thailand. Thai girls are a million times better than American women.

By the way, please watch my movies, Rambo 1, 2, 3, and 4. We are currently working on the 5th and final Rambo movie.

Sincerely,
John Rambo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails