Pages

Monday, February 07, 2011

Love Mix #3 - Power Ballads

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, and let's be honest: we may need a little love to get out of this winter funk. Every Monday until Valentine's Day, I'll be posting a Love mix to meet all your love of music and love of your life needs. The rest of this week, I'll be posting my dream celebrity Valentine's dates.

This week's play list...



Lovey Power Ballads

To Be With You
Mr. Big

Open Arms
Journey

Angel
Aerosmith

Love of a Lifetime
Firehouse

When I See You Smile
Bad English

I'll Be There For You
Bon Jovi

Keep On Loving You
REO Speedwagon

Heaven
Bryan Adams

If You Want My Love

Cheap Trick

Sweet Child O' Mine
Guns N Roses

Love is on the Way
Saigon Kick

I Remember You
Skid Row

Babe
Styx

Love Song
Tesla

Heaven
Warrant

The Flame
Cheap Trick

Forever
Kiss


photo via (we heart it)

1 comment:

Rodney said...

This is a great list! I even saw a bunch of songs I don't know and am now going to look up.

I came up with a dark version of this on my blog, check it out and tell me what you think!

http://dilking2002.blogspot.com/2011/02/anti-valentines-day-cd-2009.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails