Pages

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Will You Be Mine? Michael & Ryan

This week in light of Valentine's Day on Monday, I'll be posting my dream celebrity Valentine's dates. Here's two for today; who are yours?


Michael Cera
If Michael was my date for Valentine's day, it would be the cutest, most awkward Valentine's Day yet. He'd show up at my front door wearing a skinny tie and holding a bouquet of flowers. Just like in Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, he would make multiple mix Cd's for me and we'd listen to them while riding around in his yellow Yugo, seeing a show in the city before meeting up with some friends.



Ryan Gosling

Mr. Gosling, will you be mine? I'd do anything to dance with you while you hummed, or lay with you in the street while watching the traffic light. I'll build a dream house with you any day, if only I could be your Valentine.



Sneak peek:
Tomorrow...
Bradley & John

3 comments:

Ana Cristina said...

ohh enrique iglesias!! :D
X

Tobuoi said...

Michael Cera's cute, but I'd like to see him in a role that isn't always the same. :P

Ashton King said...

This is such a cute thing for Valentine's day!

This will be the first V-Day I've ever been in a relationship for!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails