Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kick-ass Female Rockers Playlist

C'mon, isn't a rock song by a female just ten times as great as any other rock song? These are my picks for the most kick-ass female rockers...and their greatest hits. (You won't find any Miley or Selena on this list!) Let me know in the comments below - - who is your fave lady rocker and what's your song of choice??


Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
Just a Girl - No Doubt
Chrome Plated Heart - Melissa Etheridge
Best of Me - Morningwood
Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah) - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
Piece of My Heart - Janis Joplin
Celebrity Skin - Hole
Even it Up - Heart
Because I'm Awesome - The Dollyrots
If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher
You're So Vain - Carly Simon
One Way or Another - Blondie
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
All I Really Want - Alanis Morissette
Rebel Girl - Bikini Kill
Bitch - Meredith Brooks
I'm the Only One - Melissa Etheridge
Hellraiser - Lita Ford
All I Ever Wanted - Kelly Clarkson
Bad Reputation - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
My Favorite Mistake - Sheryl Crow
Goodbye to You - Scandal
Cherry Bomb - The Runaways
Trouble - Pink
Misery Business - Paramore
Promises in the Dark - Pat Benatar
Boys Wanna Be Her - Peaches
Kiss Me Deadly - Lita Ford
What's Up? - 4 Non Blondes
I Know What Boys Like - The Waitresses
When I'm Gone - Vivian Girls
Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks

photo via (we heart it)

6 comments:

Cheap Hosting said...

Unbelievable blog I found from google. Really great information shared. and great photographs. Thanks for sharing. Great Design I must say.

rose said...

i saw joan jett and the blackhearts at a festival last year...

insane

Samantha said...

One of my greatest desires in life is to see Joan Jett live!

Luke Cloherty said...

Brass in Pocket by The Pretenders or Fuck The Pain Away by Peaches (which is a tune I used to hate and now love).

resume for data entry clerk said...

isssssssss..... love you

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your list. You hit the nail on the head. I think Halestorm deserves a spot here here though. and Lennon Murphy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails