Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

life runs by time.


I remember the day when I thought, "hey, none of these guys aren't interested in me like I am in them. Maybe I'm just used to it, but it doesn't matter to me anymore. That just means he's not the one for me."

It took me so long to get to that point though. It took some tears, some drama, and a lot of "heart break." Or so it seemed.

And yet, when it happens, it's when you least expect it. When it happens, it happens when you're not even thinking about it anymore. When you've moved on. When you realize how much you can get along with yourself.

It just shows up at your door.

We try and try to get what we see, what we want. Yet, once we let go and carry on, what we need finds us. It always has, always will. We just have to have the power to let time take charge.

photo via (we heart it)

4 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

and some things have their own time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the brain storms. It has been fun to let it all hang out. This was a no-holds-barred mental jamboree that will be missed.
Wedding Dresses
Very nice , I shall try.. Well deserved! I really enjoy your blog and am impressed by your finds. Keep it up!
Sweet memories.

resume for data entry clerk said...

always you r right that life is run by time...

Anonymous said...

Sometimes all we need to do is to look at the larger picture of life...Have penned my thoughts on my blog :http://doodleoflife.blogspot.com/2011/09/when-life-runs-by-time.html

Would love to hear from you on this

Cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails