Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Totally 80's Playlist

What do Reality of Lynn and I have in common? Our love of 80s music. After meeting on Twitter, we realized we both not only love blogging but jamming to an 80s soundtrack as well. Here's my playlist of just a few of my favorite 80s songs, go here to check out Lynn's.
1) And We Danced - Hooters
2) You Spin Me Right Round (Like a Record) - Dead or Alive
3) Cruel Summer - Bananarama
4) Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar
5) Bette Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes
6) (I Just) Died in Your Arms - Cutting Crew
7) Friday I'm in Love - The Cure
8) Don't Bring Me Down - Electric Light Orchestra
9) Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
10) Your Love - The Outfield
11) I know There's Something Going on - Frida
12) Centerfold - J. Geils Band
13) I Can Dream About You - Dan Hartman
14) Need You Tonight - INXS
15) Breakup Song (They Don't Write 'Em) - Greg Kihn Band
16) True Colors - Cyndi Lauper
17) I'm Alright - Kenny Loggins
18) Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
19) Angel of the Morning - Juice Newton
20) Sister Christian - Nightranger
21) If You Leave - OMD
22) Pretty in Pink - Psychedelic Furs
23) Harden My Heart - Quarterflash
24) Everybody Wants You - Billy Squier
25) Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler
26) Wake Me up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
27) Owner of a Lonely Heart - Yes
28) Hold Me Now - Thompson Twins
29) Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears
30) Little Red Corvette - Prince

This was such a difficult but fun list to make! I managed to narrow it down to only 30. What's your favorite 80s song?

photo via (we heart it)

7 comments:

Ashton King said...

This was such a great list!

I can't pick just one. I love 80s music... and all music, really.

Shady Del Knight said...

Jessi, in the 1980s I worked as an executive producer at an MTV style television station. We played the music videos for all of these songs and my production team interviewed The Thompson Twins, Kiss, Poison, Cinderella, Ratt and many other new wave, hard rock and heavy metal bands! It was an exciting experience. You would have loved the 80s!

Erica said...

Your list covered all the great songs! I also loved the Bangles during the 80's. My best friend and I loved to sing Walk Like an Egyptian!

Just Call Me Lynn said...

SUCH a GREAT list! You have several that I completely forgot about! Awesome, girl! Thanks for posting!

♥ T said...

Great list! I went to an 80s party a couple weekends ago and they had probably more than half the songs on your list! Awesome :)

http://whatshernameslittlesecrets.blogspot.com/

Cams said...

Absolutely nice and great collection of list in the 80's century. I loved the most is the total eclipse of the heart. This is me and my auntie favorite song. We usually sang it before bedtime.

Luke Cloherty said...

A Rush and a Push and the Land is Ours by The Smiths or Enola Gay by O.M.D. I like your list though, good amount of cheesiness on there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails