Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summer is Creepin' In...The Playlist

It's not quite summer yet, but it's quickly approaching as finals draw to a close. Here's a mix for that "summer is creepin' in" (as Tom Petty put it) feeling...there will be plenty of "actual" summer playlists later. Enjoy!


Trust - Generationals
Caught Up in You - 38 Special
Let's Get Together - The Youngbloods
Steal My Sunshine - Len
And She Was - Talking Heads
Strip Me - Natasha Bedingfield
All For You - Sister Hazel
Magic - The Cars
Young Adult Friction - The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
Shark in the Water - V.V. Brown
When It's Over - Sugar Ray
I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - Scissor Sisters
I'm Gonna Be (5oo Miles) - The Proclaimers
She's So High - Tal Bachman
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
Changes - David Bowie
Sweet Disposition - Temper Trap
Change of Heart - El Perro del Mar
Grace Kelly - Mika
Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
I Want You - Kelly Clarkson

photo via (we heart it)

2 comments:

Erica said...

I love your playlists! You know I had the biggest crush on Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray when I was in college. LOL, embarrassing

TAB said...

Fantastic playlist lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails