Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Belt it Out Diva-Style...the Playlist.

These are the songs to play while you're getting ready in the morning and singing in your bathroom mirror. These are the songs for the days you need a pick-me-up while driving on your way to work. These are the songs for an old-fashioned sleepover with your girls, singing into hairbrushes while you dance on the bed. These are the songs to Belt it Out Diva-Style...the Playlist.


Rolling in the Deep - Adele
RESPECT - Aretha Franklin
What About Love - Heart
Flashdance...What a Feeling - Irene Cara
I Love Rock n Roll - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
Wanted - Jessie James
I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
You're So Vain - Carly Simon
Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
Wannabe - Spice Girls
Boys Boys Boys - Lady Gaga
Into the Groove - Madonna
So What - P!nk
Misery Business - Paramore
I Know What Boys Like - The Waitresses
When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls
Bitch - Meredith Brooks
I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) - Whitney Houston
We Got the Beat - The Go-Go's
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher
What a Girl Wants - Christina Aguilera
You Can't Hurry Love - Diana Ross & The Supremes
Heaven is a Place on Earth - Belinda Carlisle
Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - Beyonce
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
Because I'm Awesome - The Dollyrots
Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler
Oops! I Did it Again - Britney Spears
Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar
Rehab - Amy Winehouse
Boyfriend - Ashlee Simpson
(I've Had) The Time of my Life - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
One Way or Another - Blondie
Piece of My Heart - Janis Joplin
Sk8er Boi - Avril Lavigne


What's your belt-it-out anthem?

*photo via we heart it*

7 comments:

Nakia said...

Move Bitch- Ludacris
At This Moment- Billy Vera
That Loving Feeling- the Righteous Brothers
Thats Not My Name- The Ting Tings
Wont Be Lonely Long- Josh Thompson
Run This Town- Jay Z ft. Rihanna & Kanye West

AMONG SOOOOO MANY OTHERS...

:O)

Melinda said...

Fat Bottomed Girl by Queen
Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac
Heaven by Los Lonely Boys
Sex on Fire by Kings of Leons
Jolene by Dolly Parton
Maneater by Hall and Oats
Call me by Blondie
Lesson In Leavin by Jo Dee Messina
PYT by Michael Jackson
Bye Bye Beautiful by Nightwish
F'in Perfect by Pink
Brass in Pocket by The Pretenders
Raspberry Beret by Prince&Revolution

Erica said...

great choices, here are a few I can't resist...

Hey Ya! bu Outkast
Superbass by Nicki Minaj
Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler (oh wait you said that one:)
Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
Valerie by Amy Winehouse
Once by Pearl Jam
California Dreamin' by the Mamas and the Papas (mellow, but I chose to belt it!)

Nakia said...

Oh, I forgot one.... "Closer" by Nine Ince Nails


:)

Kimia Kline said...

adele rolling in the deep fo sho :)

Dancing Branflake said...

I love all these songs! My anthem? Definitely Aerosmith and Mariah Carey anything. I belt them out and immediately feel better.

Roosterruler said...

Haha, YES! Love this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails