Pages

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Baby, you're a firework!

How was your 4th of July? I had the day off work and decided to use it to my advantage. Hot dogs were grilled, I went on a long drive with my boyfriend listening to all the "American music" I could find, (Bruce Springsteen, anyone?) saw the local fireworks show, and spent the night (watching my friends, of course) blow off some awesome (illegal) fireworks. All in all, I'd have to call it the best 4th of July ever! Oh, I also ate some funnel cake too, mmm..








How was your Fourth? And if you're just returning from vacation....I have a blog giveaway that ends tonight! Enter here!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Looks like fun! You look cute, I like your shades. And I love funnel cake.

I spent my Fourth at my mom's house in her pool, my dad made some amazing steaks! Last year hubby and I went to the Macy's fireworks, but we were so tired this year. So after a long day, I went home and watched the next best thing...the Nathan's Hog Dog Eating contest on TV. lol

Patricia said...

looks like a blast!

funnel cake! <3

http://www.pinkpeonieswithlove.blogspot.com

2girls1blog said...

Lucky, I spent my 4th of July getting eat up by mosquitos, and since there was a burn ban I didn't see any fireworks, haha, there's always next year...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails