Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

I might cheat on Blogger.


I want to start a Tumblr. Just a side project from The Musings of a Wannabe Star.
I was inspired by my friend's adorable Tumblr....about ukuleles. Check it out here. I love that theme, and I want to start my own with a theme as well.

So I got to thinking...what do I actually love?

Writing.
Aerosmith.
'80s fashion.
Classic rock.
Harry Potter.
To-do lists.
Reading.
Notes.
Bargains.
Dessert.
Twilight.
Steven Tyler.
Music.
Magazines.


I have no idea what to do! Any ideas for me?

5 comments:

Me :) said...

Harry Potter VS Twilight.

Ashton King said...

I had a tumblr for a little while. But it was so time-consuming I ended up giving it up.

Grace said...

lol, you could call it "cheating on blogger"...I love that post title by the way.

Grace said...

hahaha LOVE IT!

how to catch a cheating husband said...

TX a lot for taking the time to discuss this, I conceive powerfully it and like learning more on this issue. If realistic, as you reach expertise, would you mind updating your intercommunicate with fewer message? It is exceedingly useful 4 me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails