Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Zac Efron is in town and yes, I'm being 13 years old about it.


Zac Efron is in my town. Right now.

Filming a movie with Dennis Quaid.

About what else? Farming. I wasn't joking when I said since the beginning that I live in Cornfields, USA. The movie is about father/son Quaid & Efron. The family lives in, well, the cornfields, and Quaid wants Efron to follow in his footsteps as a farmer. Apparently though, Efron wants to be a race car driver. Allegedly they were filming at the speedway here in town yesterday.

Needless to say, it's a big shake up here right now. I'm not joking when I say nothing happens here...the most exciting activities include the movie theater and Wal Mart...and Efron's been to both today. Apparently Quaid prefers Target though, that's where he was spotted. They were staying at a hotel three blocks from my home the last two days, and I'm not sure where they are staying now. But my boyfriend, while working at the movie theater, just sold Zac Efron tickets to Horrible Bosses about an hour ago. Being a guy, he didn't realize it was him. I am so insanely jealous. I was on the other side of the wall from him when I went to leave my boyfriend a note on his car. Geez.

He's been at the theater twice today to watch movies, and I've been updating my Twitter because I've become wrapped up in the hysteria. It's truly thrilling. However, girls are now stalking my account and keep asking where I've seen him, and where I'm at...it's getting a little crazy. I've never seen a celebrity, and I can only hope I spot Efron or Quaid soon.

All I have to say is, Zac Efron is a hunk and I must see him before he leaves.

End of story.

Update! My boyfriend saw him after his movie and asked if he could get a photo of him for me! (Aww.) Unfortunately, he said something about how he couldn't do photos. It's still so awesome!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I would be at that movie theater 24/7 giggling like a school girl and I am a thirty-five year old woman. LoL

Erica said...

He's a cutie! Reminds me of the time my husband played an April Fool's prank on me and told me Johnny Deep was in my neighborhood filming a movie. I was heading for the door!! Make sure you see Zac!!

Erica said...

Oops, I meant Johnny Depp. See how flustered he gets me!!!

Selena said...

Ooohh he's so cute!!

Selena

Chris said...

It is really funny to see how worked up people get over seeing a celeb... I don't know if i quite understand it. Anyways, yea I didn't even notice it was him ha, I got told after that I had just sold him a ticket. He was wearing a beanie and a Lakers jersey. Quite the experience.

2girls1blog said...

Mmm...He's definitely a looker ;)

violet said...

O.o!!!!!

;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails