Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

One year.


School has started up around here today...and sitting at home was absolutely terrible. I wanted to be out there, going to class, learning something new, but with my recent decision to stay out of class for a year and hopefully get in to my dream school in a year, I stayed home.

I always thought I loved school, but now I see that was an understatement.

One day in to no-school, and I absolutely miss it. It's a terrible feeling. And I have a year to go.

So this is where I need your help. I need a project. I need something new. Whether it's something like reading more, blogging more, or trying to better my life, I want and need some big projects, much like my 30 Day Challenges. But I need them to be more trying than that.

So what do you suggest?

3 comments:

Erica said...

When I was feeling kind of blah after our entire company was laid off in 2001 (internet bubble exploded), I started to take dance classes at the Broadway Dance Center. Dance was a huge part of my college life so it was nice to get back into it. How about a class in something...dance, pottery, arthistory? It'll give you that school feeling and also be lots of fun!

Andy said...

you should try geocaching if you have never heard of it go to geocaching.com and watch the info video on the main page.

Chris said...

write, blog, draw, mix cds, walking music video compilation to your own scene in life. things like that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails