Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

In which I go on a JLo binge.

I miss the old Jennifer Lopez, or should I say JLo. I miss the JLo that used to have videos on beaches with fake backdrops. Her music was so great! I was watching Comcast OnDemand music videos (it's a habit) when I realized they had "Love Don't Cost a Thing" and "Jenny from the Block."
 
Jennifer Lopez used to be IT! She was fun, had unique music, and was such a superstar. These days, I'm not crazy about her music, and she definitely doesn't give off the same vibe. So JLo, please bring back some of the old music? It was so catchy! We miss you!

Same goes for you, Justin Timberlake!

6 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

JLO is older, time changes people's views, taste...

Erica said...

Never cared for her then or now, but I do see what you mean

Marie said...

I feel the same way. Do you remember "Waiting for Tonight"?

Rodney said...

My personal favorite was the track that Gloria Estefan gave J.Lo, "Let's Get Loud!" To date, JLo has not come up with a better song.

Pam said...

This happens with so many artists.. They pretty much sell out to what the crowd wants versus what they were actually "known" for doing and what they are actually good at. It is sad most times when an artist you really enjoy stops producing the music that you fell in love listening to them with.

Yamilette27 said...

I think when she switched music labels she hooked up with different music producers. She did still have a video on the beach, the one with William Levy earlier this year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails