Pages

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Songs I Have on Repeat

When I get hooked to songs (old or new) I tend to keep playing them on loop, until I find another set of songs to get attached to. These are the songs that I keep repeating: in the car, on my laptop, and on my iPod. Random, I know! What song are you addicted to right now?

The Gambler - Kenny Rogers
You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth - Meat Loaf
Jolene - Dolly Parton
Raspberry Beret - Prince
Time for Me to Fly - REO Speedwagon
Sherrie - Steve Perry
Little Red Corvette - Prince
Hell on Heels - Pistol Annies
Your Love - The Outfield
Substitute - The Who
And She Was - Talking Heads

Check out this playlist by clicking "pop-out" player below!


Create PlaylistPop-out playerDownload music and ringtones

4 comments:

MAVEN AMY said...

such a flawless playlist! i currently have the cure, billy idol and david bowie roaring through my headphones.

Shia said...

My fave Prince song...Raspberry Beret!

worldaccordingtoshia.blogspot.com

♥ Shia

hypnosis benefits said...

Wow! Great choice of music!

$|<@77€®|\/|1|\||)€|) said...

Little Red Corvette :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails