Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Flashback: My costumes Part 2

I found some more photos of my old Halloween costumes! Check out the others I posted the other day.
 I threw together this zombie costume at the last minute in middle school! Not sure why I was doing a Charlie's Angel pose...

 I was a 1920s flapper last year

 My little sister as the blue M&M and myself as a vampire.....before vampires were cool.

 Queen of Hearts! I LOVED this costume!

My best friend as a guy and myself as a hippie (forgot to wear my dreads wig)

What was your best Halloween costume?

8 comments:

ellie said...

Thanks so much for your note. I love the flapper outfit! Such fun costumes. Hope you find a good one for Halloween.

Sean Marie said...

I never dress up for Halloween but it does seem fun!

Couture Carrie said...

More fun costumes!
Love the Queen of Hearts!

xoxox,
CC

Shia said...

I love the Queen of Hearts!!

♥ Shia

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

This is great.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I am TERRIBLE with Halloween costumes but yours were AWESOME.

Erica said...

cute!! I love that Queen of Hearts outfit!!

jillian m. said...

That pic of you and your sister is hilarious! You both look so thrilled.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails