Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween flashback: My costumes

My family is made up of Halloween fanatics. Horror movies are watched, candy corn is purchased as soon as it hits shelves, and people in town know to visit my house because on Halloween night it's one of the scariest around.

I've always loved dressing up for Halloween: I love being able to be someone else for a day. I've been going through old photos and these are some of my favorite costumes!

I was a delicate angel in elementary school :)

Minnie Mouse back in the day with my cousins and Grandma

A ghost for my kindergarten Halloween party!

Daphne from Scooby-Doo in early high school!

I'll post more pictures as I find them! 
What was your favorite Halloween costume?

11 comments:

Erica said...

aw cute, love 'em all!

RAY J said...

Awesome!!

I was Minnie Mouse one year too =)

Katlyn said...

Can't wait for more! I need some ideas for the coming costume party held at my college.

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome post!
Love your costumes!
I think my fave was when some girlfriends from law school and I were the Pink Ladies from Grease :)

xoxox,
CC

Liesl said...

How fun to look back on all your Halloween costumes over the years...love the Daphne one! Nice!

Liesl :)

Huckleberry Creative said...

Hah these are so cute! I love the ghost one!

rose said...

you look so cute as Daphne ;)

skippysays said...

Love your Daphne costume! Might have to steal that idea for myself for this year :)
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Missed Periods said...

Love the diversity of the costumes. You make a cute Daphne.

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Great costumes! I especially like the Daphne one!

Shia said...

Super cute photos! Thanks for sharing!

♥ Shia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails