Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Music Monday: Kenny Loggins is the man

When it comes to music for movies, Kenny Loggins is THE MAN. Who else could have perfected a song like "Danger Zone"? The answer is no one. This is my small tribute to the man behind the fun, fearless music of great movies like Footloose and Top Gun. "I'm Free" from Footloose gives me chills every time!

TOP GUN

Danger Zone
Playing With the Boys

CADDYSHACK

I'm Alright

FOOTLOOSE

I'm Free (Heaven Helps the Man)
Footloose

What's your favorite Kenny Loggins song?

3 comments:

Miss Caitlin S. said...

You're right, he is AMAZING. I don't even know that I know the names of his songs... I just know I like them. Does that count????

Michelle * Viva Revival said...

Love Footloose! Sometimes I forget how many great songs he has.

Alida said...

I love, love love Footloose!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails