Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Music Monday: RevRunWisdom

In the darkest of days and the loneliest of hours...Rev Run is there to help. 
Rev Run of Run DMC fame has one of the greatest Twitter accounts that you can follow. Everyday he provides his wisdom on life and love, and a lot of it has really hit home. Rev Run is the man with the plan! Don't believe me? Check out some of my favorites that he's posted!

"Have a better day, smile :)A smile is a curve that sets everything straight!"

"Ladies!! If who ur feelin doesn't make u feel special & beautiful,...it ain't worth it..I'm jus sayin #MANOLOGY"

"Haters r a waste of ur time! Never come down off ur chariot 2 fight peasants throwing tomatoes #never"

"Happiness reminder: Be happy when it's time to be happy and patient until that time comes."

"Ladies: Never let what a few fools have done 2 u allow you to ruin the gracious nice person you used to be..NEVER #MANOLOGY"

"Worryin is useless..Think about it?? 2day is the 2morro u worried about yesterday. #Stopit"

"If you don't have any critics, you probably don't have any success either! #theyhate #welaugh #keepgoin!"

"In order to bring me down you'd have to be able to reach me 1st #stayfly"


Follow me on Twitter too!

And here's one of my favorite Run DMC songs for you to enjoy :)

3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome quotes!
I used to LOVE RunDMC!

xoxox,
CC

Erica said...

I heard he puts out awesome tweets. I love RUN DMC. My cousin said he's going to be him for Halloween, lol.

Stephanie said...

I love him! He has the best quotes!

I hope you are feeling better today! It sounds like you've had a rough week (I follow you on Twitter)...everything will get better! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails