Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Music Monday: What's your break-up song?

Break-ups suck. That's all there is to it. But thankfully, music has millions of songs to be there to pick you up when you're feeling down. Whether you listen to sad songs or happy songs, or even songs that are explicitly about break-ups, there's something for everyone. What's your break-up song? Here are a few that I like.

Rolling in the Deep - Adele
Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
Irreplaceable - Beyonce
Don't Want You Back - Backstreet Boys
Gives You Hell - The All American Rejects
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
F*** You - Lily Allen

And...

4 comments:

Grace said...

I love Lily Allen :)
And my sad times break up song is You Could Be Happy, by Snow Patrol.

XeL said...

I made an entire playlist that I occasionally still listen to. Top favorites:
1. 2 A.M. by Alexz Johnson
2. Isolation Years by Opeth
3. I Hate Myself for Loving You by Joan Jett
4. W.A.M.S. by Fall Out Boy
5. Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance
6. Sleepwalker by Adam Lambert
Definitely "Sleepwalker" and the part that goes "you're everything that I want/but you don't want me..." gets me every time!!!
Hang in there, Jessi. Don't lose you!

Erica said...

1. At this Moment by Billy Vera
2. Soma by the Smashing Pumpkins
3. I Hate Myself for Loving You by Joan Jett
4. Gigantic by the Pixies ;)
5. I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
6. Someone Like You by Adele
7. Love is a Losing Game by Amy Winehouse
8. Will You Still Love me Tomorrow by Amy Winehouse

Shia said...

My breakup song...

evanescence my immortal

or Beyonce...Listen

♥ Shia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails